Serial Number

Started by keesh, November 02, 2022, 08:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keesh

Got a Classic 250 installed in a DC Solar Trailer.  Need the serial number for the status panel.  Is that info somewhere in the menu?  If so where?
Hope it does not require me to remove it from the trailer because the serial number is on the back of the unit .....

boB

On the MNGP  (LCD)  press the status button 6 times. 

There is an information screen there with the serial number in the lower right corner

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: keesh on November 02, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
Got a Classic 250 installed in a DC Solar Trailer.  Need the serial number for the status panel.  Is that info somewhere in the menu?  If so where?
Hope it does not require me to remove it from the trailer because the serial number is on the back of the unit .....
Classic screen on MNGP that shows firmware revisions
Bottom right corner shows CL number
That is the number  you want to put in Local Status app to be able to do config changes.
Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: keesh on November 02, 2022, 08:31:10 PM

Also if it is the CP model Classic keep this in mind as to some limitations ( in case you don't already know)
Larry

"DC SOLAR AUCTION!!

It has come to our attention that there will be an auction featuring a large number of MidNite Classic 250 Charge Controllers. These, As the auction notes, are not standard Classic 250s. They were custom built for an OEM with specific design requirements. In order to reduce cost of these units, many parts and features that were non-essential to their application were removed from these controllers. Because these controllers were purchased as an OEM product and have now been transferred to a third party not associated with the OEM or MidNite Solar, they do not come with any warranty from Midnite Solar.

They DO NOT have multiple MNGP slots so they can not be used in Follow me.
They DO NOT have AUX 1 or 2 terminals so they can't be used with a WBJR or any AUX functions.
They do not have ARC Fault protection.
MNGP can not be programed for Voice.
None of these features can be added back to this board.

They DO HAVE an Ethernet Port so they can be used with MM2 and the Local App.
They can be updated normally using our normal Firmware via USB
They have Ground Fault Protection
BTS input jack is functioning

Thank You
MidNite Solar"
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

keesh