News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

A couple of Rosie questions

Started by qrper, November 12, 2022, 11:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qrper

Looks like when the spring flowers bloom, Rosie will have her Easter dress on.

Looks good.

But as it comes from the factory, there is no display on it. I take it that will require one of the new digital panels? Don't see those listed yet. How does one set the various values (battery stuff and such) out of the box without additional pieces parts?

Did the power rating get a nudge upward? See on the site that Rosie is now rated at 7kW

Looking for the on-line manual. I found the one for the Rosie ePanel but no manual for the inverter.

Mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

boB

The Rosie and new products are set up using the MNGP2 remote control.

I think the MNGP2 is extra but one MNGP2 works for many products at once in the same system.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

qrper

Quote from: boB on November 12, 2022, 07:53:12 PM

The Rosie and new products are set up using the MNGP2 remote control.

I think the MNGP2 is extra but one MNGP2 works for many products at once in the same system.

boB

I read through much of the Rosie manual, (thanks BoB!) and it sure appears that one will need the remote control to set up Rosie. I don't plan on retiring my Classic yet, so I can't see a Hawke's bay in my future.
I'll check the website again for the MNGP2, but if it's not listed, any idea when it might show up?

mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.