FORUM ODDNESS.......................

Started by Halfcrazy, July 18, 2012, 06:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

Guys. We got hacked a ways back and we had not been making proper backups of the forum. We had our host restore the forum to 7 days ago (The only good backup they had) but it was all messed up. So I have just put it back to the way it was Yesterday (7-17-2012) and we will keep digging to see if we can fix any of the photos that are missing.

If any one sees any missing photos can they post on this thread and link to the thread that has missing photos or attachments please. I have the files here but not sure they are any good? Still digging but at least if they are pointed out with the Posters name and thread link we can all reload our own photos. I am sure learning SMF fast and will do all in my power to eliminate this ever again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I will be doing regular backups from here on  ::)

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Halfcrazy

Halfcrazy

Lya72

Hi all,

It seems to me that I encounter too much authentification errors on this forum, on the index.php forum page.

Yes my fingers are big and my IPad regional Settings are settled to French, but it's just on this forum.

When it happens, I'm redirected to a second page to reauthenticate (index2.php ??)

Am I Alone in this trouble?

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

boB

Quote from: Lya72 on August 22, 2012, 02:58:39 AM
Hi all,

It seems to me that I encounter too much authentification errors on this forum, on the index.php forum page.

Yes my fingers are big and my IPad regional Settings are settled to French, but it's just on this forum.

When it happens, I'm redirected to a second page to reauthenticate (index2.php ??)

Am I Alone in this trouble?

Yann

Yes, we would be interested in anyone else with this problem.  So far, I am OK but usually, when I am moderating
something, it will ask for my password.  Other than that rare occasion, I haven't had any problems.

Yann, what browser are you using ?  Do you have any browser operations or functions or cookies blocked that
might explain part of this ?

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me