Author Topic: New member introductions (READ THIS FIRST)  (Read 79079 times)

Eric H.

• Newby
Re: New member introductions (READ THIS FIRST)
« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2020, 01:53:47 PM »
My name is Eric.  Been living off-grid for 26 years.  I am looking for an Ananda Power Center, circa mid 90's to salvage some parts.  I have one that is still functioning, but I have "created" some parts over the years that I would like to replace with original equipment.  If anyone here has or knows of someone who does, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks!

boB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #256 on: January 17, 2020, 12:05:50 AM »
My name is Eric.  Been living off-grid for 26 years.  I am looking for an Ananda Power Center, circa mid 90's to salvage some parts.  I have one that is still functioning, but I have "created" some parts over the years that I would like to replace with original equipment.  If anyone here has or knows of someone who does, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks!

Hi Eric !

Well, maybe some of the guys at   http://www.solarcowboyz.com/  might know ?   There are some APC roots there.

Maybe Sam Vanderhoof ?  Or Christopher Freitas ?

Wouldn't hurt to ask them if you haven't already.

K7IQ

ron s.

• Newby
« Reply #257 on: April 07, 2020, 03:26:43 PM »
hi names ron just a mechanic trying to figure it out 

billmill

• Newby
« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2020, 12:48:49 PM »
In NW Ohio.

Had my system running for a year now 4k solar and 2k wind running through a Midnite 150, 48v Schneider pre-wired box. 12 Trojan J2000 batteries. Istabreeze 2000 wind turbine with 4k controller. (Both suck don't by from them)

Still working out some learning curve issues.

Just wired up generator backup and charger capability to recharge batteries during low light times. Most of Jan, Feb, Mar.
Need to set up laptop or tablet to monitor energy data and access from elsewhere.

Want to set up better wind turbine and upgrade to 4K clipper. 

Urayoan

• Newby
« Reply #259 on: September 09, 2020, 08:51:02 AM »
Hello:
I am Urayoan from Puerto Rico. I own a Midnite Classic since 2017, and in this days i was connecting the device to MyMidnite portal. Searching for info (firmware update, etc), one thing lead to another and here i am. Reading info like crazy and more active in the forum.

boB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2020, 01:46:52 AM »
Hello:
I am Urayoan from Puerto Rico. I own a Midnite Classic since 2017, and in this days i was connecting the device to MyMidnite portal. Searching for info (firmware update, etc), one thing lead to another and here i am. Reading info like crazy and more active in the forum.

Hi Urayoan !    I was in PR 3 or 4 years ago after the big hurricane.  Loved it there !   You guys have good sun !

K7IQ

Urayoan

• Newby
« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2020, 08:08:59 AM »
Hey boB, glad you like it here.

Yes, we have good sun here, but poor education about solar systems (something is changing since hurricane María). I have my system installed after María hit us and i never coming back.