Follow-Me charge stage coordination and how to expect multiple chargers to act

Started by Halfcrazy, December 19, 2012, 07:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

Follow-Me Classic charge controller coordination
Join us for a webinar on Dec 21, 2012 at 11:00 AM PST.
Register now!
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5301783843563568128
A primer on how to wire and how to program the Classics for Follow-Me and what Exactly to expect from Follow-Me. As well as a basic explanation of what to expect with multiple controllers.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

TomW

I have never done a webinar. What software is required? Just wondering before I sign up.

Thanks.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

jhubacka

Any chance of recording this and posting to the web site for those of us unable to attend ?

Halfcrazy

Tom
When you log on the day of the webinar Go To Webinar will basically just work. I know I have a small software package on my pc but I am the presenter. Here is a cut and paste of there system requirements:

Windows    
Operating system   Windows 2003 Server
   Windows XP
   Windows Vista
   Windows 7
   Windows 8
Processor   2.4GHz or more
RAM   2GB or more
Internet   DSL or better
Bandwidth   700Kbps or more for simultaneous screen sharing, video and audio conferencing
Browser   Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer
   Mozilla® Firefox® 4.0 or newer
   Google Chrome™ 5.0 or newer
Additional software   JavaScript™
   Java™ 1.6 or higher recommended

Mac    
Operating system   Mac OS® X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
   Mac OS® X 10.7 (Lion®)
   Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion®)
Processor   2.4GHz Intel processor (Core 2 Duo)
RAM   1GB
Internet   DSL or better
Bandwidth   700Kbps or more for simultaneous screen sharing, video and audio conferencing
Browser   Safari™ 3.0 or newer
   Mozilla® Firefox® 4.0 or newer
   Google Chrome™ 5.0 or newer
Additional software   JavaScript™

iOS    
Operating system   iOS 5 or newer
Device   iPad® 1 or newer
   iPhone® 3GS or newer
   iPod® Touch (3rd generation) or newer
Internet   WiFi recommended for VoIP
Additional software   Free GoToMeeting App from the App Store

Android    
Operating system   Android 2.2 or higher
Processor   1Ghz CPU or higher recommended
Internet   WiFi recommended for VoIP
Additional software   Free GoToMeeting App from the Google Play Store

Ryan

Halfcrazy

Quote from: jhubacka on December 19, 2012, 09:13:00 AM
Any chance of recording this and posting to the web site for those of us unable to attend ?

Yes I do plan to record these and upload them to our server for future use.

Ryan

TomW

Quote from: Halfcrazy on December 19, 2012, 09:33:40 AM

Yes I do plan to record these and upload them to our server for future use.

Ryan

That is a great idea! Just realized I probably will not be free when it is scheduled. I locked in on the "11 AM" but missed the "PST" which makes it later here (CST) when I have things scheduled.

Appreciate the info.

Tom

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

alyaz

hey gang...  has this webinar been posted somewhere on the site that we can watch it after the fact? 

???
3.3 kW solar. (1.5 kW Helios - MN Classic 150 CC; .8 kW CSun - MN Classic 150 CC; 1 kW Sharp - MN  Classic 250 CC); Magnum PAE-4024 Inverter, AGS, ARC, BMK. Whizbang Jr., Midnite Solar battery monitor, 5 Midnite SPD’s. 24V Rolls 4KS21P - 1105 a/hr FLA.  10 kW Perkins Diesel.

Halfcrazy

Here is a link to my Raw video of the webinars I have done so far. Some may have lots of blank in the beginning while waiting for the webinar.

http://ryan.midnitesolar.com/Webinars/

Ryan

alyaz

3.3 kW solar. (1.5 kW Helios - MN Classic 150 CC; .8 kW CSun - MN Classic 150 CC; 1 kW Sharp - MN  Classic 250 CC); Magnum PAE-4024 Inverter, AGS, ARC, BMK. Whizbang Jr., Midnite Solar battery monitor, 5 Midnite SPD’s. 24V Rolls 4KS21P - 1105 a/hr FLA.  10 kW Perkins Diesel.

TomW

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BobL

For some reason I am not able to open the .wmv file for this webinar with Windows Media Player 12.0 on my Windows 7 Pro system.  I get a codex not found error message.  And of course no mention of what codex is missing.  I downloaded another of these webinars and got the same error message.

I seem to generally be able to view .wmv files on this system.

Anyone else seen such this?

BobL

TomW

Quote from: BobL on February 07, 2013, 05:03:25 PM
For some reason I am not able to open the .wmv file for this webinar with Windows Media Player 12.0 on my Windows 7 Pro system.  I get a codex not found error message.  And of course no mention of what codex is missing.  I downloaded another of these webinars and got the same error message.

I seem to generally be able to view .wmv files on this system.

Anyone else seen such this?

BobL

BobL;

Same here. I run in to this occasionally on this Ubuntu system. I figured it was just my system so did not mention it but apparently it is not just me.

My converter chokes on it too claiming an unknown format?

Tom

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Halfcrazy

Hm? I get the same thing. It worked before so I am not sure whats going on but I will hunt down the original file and try that again

Ryan

BobL

I also tried this .wmv file on my WinXP Pro laptop running Media Player 11.0 and got the same codex not found message.  So it is not just a Windows 7 Pro/MP 12.0 problem.  As I am running in Follow Me mode I am very interested in seeing this webinar.

BobL

Westbranch

KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come