Strange reset during the day

Started by Alain Boulet, December 26, 2012, 09:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boB

Quote from: aroxburgh on September 08, 2013, 07:07:00 PM
Bob:

I updated soon after 1401 was made available for the Classic. Since then I have had no resets! (not including the A-RST = on midnight resets)! Great job!!!!
....   ....   ....

BTW, is the absence of resets in 1401 an accident, or was a specific bug identified and fixed?
Al
aj4rf

Ahhh... Wonderful !

No, not an accident.  At least I hope not.  We've been working on that resetting for a while now and have implemented various fixes
in more than one release.  It's getting better and better.

Thank you for the input !  MUCH appreciated !

Still lots to do !  Some addressing your other wants and needs.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

dRdoS7

Hi,

I've noticed 4 resets over the last 2 weeks.

Firmware:     
- Classic Rev: 1549
- Network Rev: 1547
- MGNP Rev: 1552

dRdoS7

Halfcrazy

There is always a chance the resets are hardware. If you want to PM or Email me I am happy to work on that side of it as well

ryan@midnitesolar.com
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

TomW

I had resets quite regularly for a long time.

Happy to say, my last known reset was a couple months ago. Before that it was every couple of days.

May have been self healing resets I am unaware of but I would have seen the missing data.

Just FYI

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Halfcrazy

Yeah I think we have had a "Few" hardware resets if you will. Software wise I think we have it nailed. Still waiting for a report from Ross on his new one.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

aroxburgh

Yes, I know there have been no posts on this thread for many months, and it's been a similarly long time since I was on the forum. In the interim I've been generating a lot of PV power.  But just wanted to share that I have had no resets in what seems like about a year! AFAIAC you guys certainly nailed it! :-)
Cheers,
Al

P.S. At the end of May in Portland, Oregon, sunny days give me up to 4.8 kWh from my 1.2 kW array.
Surveyor SV-235 travel trailer with 1.2 kW PV (6 x Grape Solar GS-3-195, Unirac Solarmount); MidNite Classic 150, MNBCM; 410 Ah @ 12 V (two Trojan L16RE-B); Magnum MS2812 2800 W pure sine inverter, ME-ARC50, BMK; Magnite E-Panel; power transfer cam switch; Dometic 459530 High Effiency Aircon

aroxburgh

I forgot to mention that I've left my system "as is" for so long that it is still on:
1370  4/13/13  MNGP
1401 6/8/13    Classic
Surveyor SV-235 travel trailer with 1.2 kW PV (6 x Grape Solar GS-3-195, Unirac Solarmount); MidNite Classic 150, MNBCM; 410 Ah @ 12 V (two Trojan L16RE-B); Magnum MS2812 2800 W pure sine inverter, ME-ARC50, BMK; Magnite E-Panel; power transfer cam switch; Dometic 459530 High Effiency Aircon

boB

Quote from: aroxburgh on May 29, 2014, 01:44:19 AM
I forgot to mention that I've left my system "as is" for so long that it is still on:
1370  4/13/13  MNGP
1401 6/8/13    Classic

Thank you for the information.

We have also noticed BTW that the Ethernet communications drops have dropped significantly with 1849....
(knock on wood)
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me