News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Aux Set up

Started by sanicki, December 21, 2022, 05:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanicki

The new Hawks Bay has Aux 1 and Aux to. How are these configured? The classic they can be configured to be just a contact to complete a connection, or by moving a jumper configured to provide a 12V source. In the manual I do not find anything speaking to this. I have noted that if I hook up a led and warning device to either aux 1 or aux 2 and do a manual on off toggle it will supply voltage. Also I believe in the classics you can configure them to be an input to then drive another action, is that the case here? I do not find that in the manual or with in the setup menu.

On a second topic I have tried to configure PV V and I have not been able to usefully trigger either aux 1 or aux 2. To simplify my check I have even set PV V low and PV V High to the same value and I can not get it to trigger to provide output. While set equal I have also tried to change the On and Off setting which I assume changes a normally open or normally closed state as to if you are within or outside the range? I tried both states and drove my PV V into the system higher than the set voltage and no output was found, I also drove my system lower then the common value and toggled the setting and again no output was found.

FNG

On the Hawkes Bay and Barcelona they are a ~10.5 volt output to drive a relay of some form either solid state or mechanical. You have about 200mA of current available.

As for PV V on High the only Aux function in the current code that works is Vent Fan