"Factory Restore" or a "Quick Start"

Started by mike90045, February 02, 2016, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike90045

from
http://www.midnitesolar.com/firmwareReport.php?firmware_ID=17&firmwareProduct_ID=1&act=edit

After installing the firmware in the Classic AND MNGP it would be a good idea to do a "Factory Restore" or a "Quick Start".

To do this first turn the battery and solar power to the Classic off. Next, turn the battery power back on
while holding the Left and Right arrows. Hold the arrows until the first "Solar, Wind or Hydro" screen pops up.
Follow the on screen prompts and continue setup.
Note: This will reset all settings to factory defaults. You will need to reset any custom settings such as Aux 1 and 2. You may want to write these settings down for reference prior to resetting the Classic.

Or use the EXPORT & IMPORT functions of the Local App to backup this data
http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV

CHTechServ

I just upgraded firmware in two remote Classic 200's per the 31 step process and now can not seem them on MyMidNite.  Also, I have not seen them do any charging since the upgrade, only "Resting".   Did I miss something?   I rebooted both of them after the upgrades.

CDN-VT

I just did a bunch of classics this weekend , but NOT remote , Solar off , then battery switching for classic & MNGP . All while I was on site. Some had solar off after reboot , and some had a address change . I did check all since i came from 17## on some &1849 on others , but now all are 2079FW for ones in service & spares.

VT
Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

Halfcrazy

Quote from: CHTechServ on March 15, 2016, 12:32:44 AM
I just upgraded firmware in two remote Classic 200's per the 31 step process and now can not seem them on MyMidNite.  Also, I have not seen them do any charging since the upgrade, only "Resting".   Did I miss something?   I rebooted both of them after the upgrades.

You likely need to do a factory restore as talked about above, On My Midnite the new firmware points to the new site. go to mymidnite2.com and log in there and you should see your classics
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time