Midnight support account ??

Started by mike90045, May 26, 2016, 07:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike90045

Just got an email today, about a call to support 2 years ago? 
Is it legit, should I follow the link and make the account, or is it scam ?
http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV

TomW

Quote from: mike90045 on May 26, 2016, 07:01:55 PM
Just got an email today, about a call to support 2 years ago? 
Is it legit, should I follow the link and make the account, or is it scam ?

Send me a Personal Message through the forum with the link  and I will check it out.

I know there were issues with the trouble ticket system and it is possible it is a left over from that.

Anyway, send me the link and I will get to the bottom of it.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Halfcrazy

Jim in tech support has been doing a lot of work on the trouble ticket system, We have closed the beta one that was running on my personal server here at my house and I suspect what is happening is Jim is moving some of those people and info over. I will talk to him today and find out what is going on. His email if you wish to reach out to him direct is jparish@midnitesolar.com
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Halfcrazy

I talked tot he tech support team and they assure me that this email ONLY went out to any one who called within the last couple of months and had a ticket opened. It is to allow you to login and see your ticket info etc

Halfcrazy

Mike
My records show you opened a trouble ticket in February of this year about exporting registers, This is why you got this email. We where not using the online ticket system 2 years ago

mike90045

Quote from: Halfcrazy on May 27, 2016, 10:08:07 AM
Mike
My records show you opened a trouble ticket in February of this year about exporting registers, This is why you got this email. We where not using the online ticket system 2 years ago

Wow, ok, I did not know that call was opening a ticket.  I'll follow the link and see what's there.

Thanks everyone.   Mike
http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV

Halfcrazy

A lot of times if the call is in depth enough we add it to the data base. it does a couple things:

1- it lets us make sure we dont ask to many simple questions when and if the customer calls back

2- it lets us put together lists of common questions to see if we need to revisit documentation etc