News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Sunlight Tax

Started by dgd, July 28, 2013, 06:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgd

Just heard on local news that the Spanish govt are either looking at or have implemented a tax on sunlight. Aimed at those using PVs to generate power apparently to increase tax income on an ongoing basis as more people move to low cost PV systems.

From www.abovetopsecret.com
Proving that idiocy truly has no bounds, Spain issued a "royal decree" taxing sunlight gatherers. The state threatens fines as much as 30 million euros for those who illegally gather sunlight without paying a tax.

The tax is just enough to make sure that homeowners cannot gather and store solar energy cheaper than state-sponsored providers.

Dgd
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

vtmaps

From the Beatles' song "Taxman":

If you drive a car, I'll tax the street,
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat.
If you get too cold I'll tax the heat,
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet.

--vtMaps

mahendra

those guys are truly morons,my country is on a venture like that -hydro project that may not necessarily delivery mainly of political reasons.its all political cooperate schemes to suck everything out of tax payers .its the main reason why solar or win has not boomed in most part of the world i think. 
1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648