Midnite Solar Trouble Ticket System

Started by dmkkeng, January 16, 2016, 03:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmkkeng

I have made several tries to create a trouble ticket - is there a problems with the trouble ticket system? Also is the registration for this forum and the trouble ticket system the same or do you need to register separately? No problem registering for this forum with the exception of the previous year question which is still set to 2014, however registering for the trouble ticket system doesn't appear to work.

Halfcrazy

I assume you mean the OS ticket site www.midnitehelp.com? We moved it from a private server to a hosted server a couple days ago but I thought it was all working well. The OS ticket is not connected to the forum but I also do not think you need to register I probably need to remove that
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

dmkkeng

Yes that is the one - attempted a couple of times to initiate a ticket and wasn't successful.

Halfcrazy

Ok any chance you can try again to rule out us being in there changing things? I will look at it more in depth soon. I know it must be working to a point because we are getting new tickets but maybe you can send me some screen shots of the errors?
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

dmkkeng

I'm selecting the support tab on the MidNite Solar web page and then I select the link to the Midnitehelp.com, that brings me to the support ticket system page, I then select create a new trouble ticket. I enter "Other" for the category, enter my email address, name, issue summary and copy my questions into the detail section. After selecting create ticket at the bottom of the page everything disappears and the screen reverts back to the "Welcome the Support Center" screen.

One thing I do get after I select create a new trouble ticket is an error "Unable to Save Draft" comes up - see below. I can refresh the screen however the message comes up again after 10 -15 seconds.

---------------------------
Message from webpage
Unable to save draft. Refresh the current page to restore and continue your draft.
OK