Logs

Started by rosebudd, February 17, 2012, 08:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosebudd

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the upgrade, I like the auto dimming feature.

I have a graphing question....my app graphing stops at Jan 25th?
Time on the Classic and Linux box are good.

This is not a big deal....I do kinda like graphs.... be great if I could see the app/pc graphing the same day it was being produced.

one step at a time,
rosebudd

MS Classic 150, ~1.6kw pv, 500 ah , OB3524, ListerSL1/3kwgenAC .....so far
"retirement projects"

Halfcrazy

You did not un check the  "Enable Data logging" box in the config menu of the Local App did you? I also should point out the app only logs when it is running and connected to the Classic. We are working on fixing that though as we speak.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

rosebudd

Hc,

Yes, the logging is enabled. The classic has been operating for ~2 months now. Although I did disable logging last week to see if the App would help keep it's connection with the CC.  Have to cycle the CC a few times a week to get reconnected? not a big deal.

The logging did this last month also, seems to not like to get to the now date in the current month (or couple weeks behind) ? It worked great after the Nov update,  for about 3 days.

Not to "wine", it is a great device....all software is somewhat finicky. I am very happy with the Classic, it is cutting edge.

The Hall Effect sensor controls my "graphing" addiction: http://sunenr.homedns.org/cgi-bin/ampsensor.pl

thanks much,
rosebudd

ps Wonder if the communication be too fast or too much for my set-up? Using the DHCP option,  hard wired through a router to small Linux pc?
MS Classic 150, ~1.6kw pv, 500 ah , OB3524, ListerSL1/3kwgenAC .....so far
"retirement projects"

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Lya72

Hi,

As I'm experiencing a "NO Logs" problem, I read the following note, extracted from a post above.

QuoteI also should point out the app only logs when it is running and connected to the Classic. We are working on fixing that though as we speak

Are you saying that the Local App is unable to request the Logs (380 days) stored on the Classics ??

Nb1 : With the Local App, i can read values, in real time, from the Classic. The day production is OK, but the Amps/Hour is showing N/A.

Nb2 : On the Classic, the historical day production consultation is OK since firmware upgrade from 03/2012 to 07/2012.

Nb3 : Actually, my data graphs shows no Lines, Bar, in the Local App.
Also, when i put the mouse cursor on the graph, it shows a label "In,Fin,Ity". ??

Nb4 : The CSV export shows four lines of data.

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)