Can the lifetime amp hours be reset on classic 150

Started by Taos, December 31, 2023, 10:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taos

Good morning ,I did a search but couldn't find anything on resetting lifetime ah + and lifetime ah -      I'm thinking it's not supposed  to be reset kinda like a odometer on a car ,, I wanted to do this as I recently did some upgrades on batteries and panels ,, and figured I would try and reset it today as it's the last day of the year .
Thanks
Don
400watt x12= (4800watts)Canadian solar panels,ground mount, (400 AH ) 16 Ao lithium 12volt 100ah 4s lithium  batteries , outback vfx3648 inverter 48 volt,midnite solar classic 150 charge controler,midnite solar e panel mne175al,3 surge protectors,wiz bang junior.

boB

Merry 2024 !

There is a modbus register, at modbus address 4353  that I think will clear these values from non-volatile memory.

First, you need to get into the  modbus editor in the TWEAKS menu.

I was hoping that I could find a good explanation on this forum on how to do that but evidently the search function cannot find it.

But basically, in TWEAKS, go up to the top menu and then hold down the left arrow key and press the upper-right soft key.  I think it is up two menus from that ?

Anyhow, press UP until you get to the address  4353  and then go to the right and change the value.

The value of  4   should make it erase the LIFETIME AMP-HOURS

5 should clear  WhizBang Junior net amp-hours

This is where I start to get confuses...  The code says that 4  is lifetime amp-hours but it might be a bit higher number.  I would just slowly go from 0  to 8

THEN I see that CLear All is going to number  37  !   So that is probably it.

You should not have to press enter or anything else.  I thought I would have made it harder than this.

Lettuce know if this works.  Maybe someone will correct me on anything wrong I have said about getting into the editor.

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me