Grid Tied with battery back up in New Jersey

Started by pfelmey, February 01, 2013, 07:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pfelmey

Here is a slide show of my 6 KW system totally installed by myself with no help except my wife.  It was rather difficult at times as I am rather small ( 5'-7" and 120 lbs wet and 51 years old )  and my wife is about the same size,  so if we could do it anyone who tries can do it.  The system went online December 21, 2011 and Midnite Solar's equiptment has performed flawlessly.  I must also commend Ryan for his excellent support during my installation.  All I had to do is send an email and he called me back on the phone and took all the time needed to help out,  THANK AGAIN .  I still have the firmware from early 2012 and am going to update to see whats new.  I am including to a slideshow which I hope will play.  Thanks again Midnite Solar your products are great.   Pete

Here is the slideshow link  http://youtu.be/fpWYwVHoGrY

Halfcrazy

Very clean install. Kudos to a job well done

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

TomW

Nice looking install! I did not get that "neat wiring" gene you did and I am jealous.

I hope it lives up to your expectations and more.  Believe me, when the ice storm or ( insert catastrophe  here ) knocks the power out for a day or 5 you will be glad you did it! And it pays dividends every day until that happens.

Thanks for the share.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Westbranch

KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

pfelmey

yea they are deltas but the pictures are over a year old and have since been replaced with midnites