my solar power plant in gredos mountains, spain

Started by unicornio, October 17, 2012, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unicornio

la energia solar no es una energia alternativa: es la energia.   Taller Ecologico "Los Unicornios" - - monitor solar on-line

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

unicornio

Quote from: boB on October 17, 2012, 09:39:24 PM
Great pictures !

thank you very much Bob! ... love you like ... we're actually mounting it all yet, we are doing so that the installation can serve to pedagogical events and others formation works ...

Quote from: boB on October 17, 2012, 09:39:24 PM
Like your lab and dog, too.

yeah, the lab! ... hehehehe, you can see a 40 years Tektronix 464 100 MHz osciloscope! ... lol
plus I have multiple  luxurious power supplies like the elind  0-180V dc (Italian, but very good), Hewlett Packard and some  Danish and spanish good power supply stuff ... also both tx / rx selective (really selective filter with 1 Hz) of Wandel & Golterman are legendary ... good equipment to make good checks ... hehehehe

dogs (are bitches, I like! ...;-)) are 4 Samoyeds with whom we do therapy for autistic children ...and care for our chicken coop, so it is not attacked by the foxes! ...lol
la energia solar no es una energia alternativa: es la energia.   Taller Ecologico "Los Unicornios" - - monitor solar on-line

mtdoc

Yeah great pictures!  But no Midnite Solar products?   ???

Nothing like the mountains of Espana!  Never been to the Gredos but I spent some time in the Picos de Europa years ago. Queso de Cabrales -wrapped in maple leaves - is the best!   

The dogs are beautiful - hopefully they don't like your chickens too much!  We're getting chickens here soon  - I'm hoping my dog will keep the predators away but am a bit worried my dog may be a bigger threat to the chickens! :-\
Array 1: Sanyo HIT225 X 8 on Wattsun tracker. Array 2: Evergreen ES-E-225 X 12 on shed roof. Midnite e-panel with Outback GVFX3648, FNDC and Classic 150 X 2. 436 AH AGMs. Honda eu2000i X 2.

unicornio

Quote from: mtdoc on October 18, 2012, 02:29:39 PM
Yeah great pictures!  But no Midnite Solar products?   ???

thanks a lot!...love you like images!...;-)
yep! ... midnites not yet ... I've always loved the glamor of the classics, but in Spain we do not have marketing midnite products (at least that I know of so far) but I think we should soon be able to buy midnites! also ... lots of midnite products that complement or even enhance the installation of many products from other manufacturers ...

Quote from: mtdoc on October 18, 2012, 02:29:39 PMNothing like the mountains of Espana!  Never been to the Gredos but I spent some time in the Picos de Europa years ago. Queso de Cabrales -wrapped in maple leaves - is the best!

if you've seen picos de europa (asturies!) next to me I would go to the Alps! ... lol
although in gredos we also have wonderful sites and high peaks too ...

Quote from: mtdoc on October 18, 2012, 02:29:39 PMThe dogs are beautiful - hopefully they don't like your chickens too much!  We're getting chickens here soon  - I'm hoping my dog will keep the predators away but am a bit worried my dog may be a bigger threat to the chickens! :-\

Samoyeds have no hunting instinct, is one of the few dogs (if not the only) that has no blood of wolf or fox ... are ideal for taking care of cattle or chickens, get along with cats, rabbits, birds, and childrens!. .. are a great company to live off-grid, they do not attack never any living thing, but they are very good guards by barking and scare away vermin (even people ... hehehehe) ...

but I think any animal can be taught not to attack at least your own hens, no? .... hehehehe

niel

i believe nigel sells them in spain. i believe his is prism solar.

check the list here under where to buy in upper left side for the complete list,
http://www.midnightsolar.com/

unicornio

Quote from: niel on October 18, 2012, 10:13:26 PM
i believe nigel sells them in spain. i believe his is prism solar.

check the list here under where to buy in upper left side for the complete list,
http://www.midnightsolar.com/

Hi, niel! ...
I'm glad to see you here too! ...;-)
I've seen the  midnite dealer in Tarragona ... I imagine that take little time to midnite but hey, we've got it here! ...

thank you very much, man! ... ;-)