News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Rosie with 2 MN classics

Started by mahendra, April 21, 2024, 07:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahendra

I know this was mentioned before by Ryan if I recalled correctly but I can seem to find that post nor remember what he mentioned about the Rosie with two classics.

Can the Rosie Epanel accommodate two MN classics?

If yes might be the first Rosie in Guyana South America.(noticed her travels is being tracked ).
1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648

aaapilot

Quote from: mahendra on April 21, 2024, 07:28:20 AMI know this was mentioned before by Ryan if I recalled correctly but I can seem to find that post nor remember what he mentioned about the Rosie with two classics.

Can the Rosie Epanel accommodate two MN classics?

If yes might be the first Rosie in Guyana South America.(noticed her travels is being tracked ).

When you say 'accommodate 2 MN Classics', do you mean enough space for Circuit Breakers?  There are 5 extra slots for standard width CB's.  You would want a PV and Battery CB for each Classic, so I'm guessing it would depend on what voltage you intend to use for your PV.  If you need double-width CB for voltages greater than 150V, then you may need a separate MNPV3/6 box to accommodate the extra size CB's. That's the only restriction that I see.  Hope it works out for you, the Rosie is a great inverter!
_ _ _ _ _
Dave /:\

mahendra

Yes I mean breakers for 2 charge controllers and their pv disconnect for ease of access.

Panels are already on a midnitesolar 12 space pv combiner on roof area.

Already have one of the classic.

1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648

boB

I see space for maybe 3 of the single wide CBI MNPV breakers on the DIN rail as well as 1 double wide or two  singles next to the AC input breakers.

I have a couple of wires in the way of part of the DIN rail but the pic is hopefully good enough to get an idea.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

mahendra

Thanks will have think of something else if 2 double cbi breaker are to be used.