Question on Clipper operation..

Started by TomW, March 22, 2013, 02:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomW

Quote from: boB on March 25, 2013, 02:49:35 AM

One of our older Clippers ?   Maybe we can get that slightly updated ?   It's probably without the fan power supply and
failsafe circuit board. (?)

boB;

Actually a wiring issue and Ryan helped me sort it out yesterday (a Sunday even) and has already offered an upgrade to a current unit so I can take advantage of the improvements you have implemented. Can't beat that!

Preaching to the choir here but you guys have the absolutely best customer support I have ever experienced.  :)

I connected the turbine direct to the Classic, cobbled up a linear wind track topping out @ 40 volts and 50 amps and am quite impressed with how the 12 footer comes alive in lower winds!

Thanks for the info.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

boB

Quote from: TomW on March 25, 2013, 07:24:27 AM
Quote from: boB on March 25, 2013, 02:49:35 AM

One of our older Clippers ?   Maybe we can get that slightly updated ?   It's probably without the fan power supply and
failsafe circuit board. (?)

boB;

Actually a wiring issue and Ryan helped me sort it out yesterday (a Sunday even) and has already offered an upgrade to a current unit so I can take advantage of the improvements you have implemented. Can't beat that!

Preaching to the choir here but you guys have the absolutely best customer support I have ever experienced.  :)

I connected the turbine direct to the Classic, cobbled up a linear wind track topping out @ 40 volts and 50 amps and am quite impressed with how the 12 footer comes alive in lower winds!

Thanks for the info.

Tom

Super Excellent, Tom !!

Thank you !
boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me