General Experience

Started by atop8918, June 04, 2013, 03:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atop8918

I wanted to start a new thread where I'd like everyone to give us a short blurb on your experience so far -- is mymidnite working for you? Are you suffering from missing Classics or are you a victim of  sparse data? If your web page doesn't look like this then let us know!

TomW

Andy;

Since you asked:

My Solar Classic that has been  set up since you opened up the site for testing has not reported to mymidnite since May 26 at 7:30 PM. Well no data showing if it was reported.

My Wind Classic which got set up yesterday has not shown any data since.

Neither has a name assigned on Mymidnite but do here.

Screenshot attached.

Tom

Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

onyxbb

Im getting no data either.
On the beach in Barbados :)

offgridQLD

My experience is the data is to thin to be of much use to me at the moment.Im only getting between 0 and 4 data points each day :(

screen shot

Kurt
Off grid system: 48v 16x400ah Calb lithium, Pv array one  NE facing  24 x 165w 3960w, Array two NW facing 21 x 200w 4200w total PV 8200w. Two x Classic 150,  Selectronic PS1 6000w inverter charger, Kubota J108 8kw diesel generator.

phonetic

I'm getting nill data as well, also cannot add 2nd classic to my systems
Home:
3.04kW Grid Tie.
Weekender:
6.08kW Off Grid. DC & AC coupled
32 of 190W (12+12 Array DC) (8 Array AC)
Midnite Classic 150 & Classic Lite 150
1.5KW AC coupled Grid Inverter
8 of 600 amp hour Surrette S600 flooded cell battery bank 24 volt 1200 amphour
Outback VFX3024E Inverter Charger, Mate 2.

atop8918

The good news is that I have found the source of the sparse data -- the bad news is that it requires a firmware update. I will be releasing the fix in the next few days if possible. I apologize for the inconvenience, all of our pre-alpha tests looked good which is exactly why we we do the live testing!

Thanks,
-Andrew

atop8918

phonetic, and anyone else who is having difficulty registering classics, please PM me the device ID and/or MAC of the device you are trying to register and I'll get them sorted out in the database.

Thanks!
-Andrew

Wxboy

Today is the first time I logged into My MidNite in several weeks and I must say it looks much better than when the beta was first released.  Great job.  The only other thing I would like to see incorporated into it is the data logs that are currently shown on the node/14 site.  Maybe that is already planned but I thought I would mention it.  I view the node/14 site all the time from my phone but refreshing and then trying to find my Classic again is a nightmare so having my Classic's data on My MidNite and not having to scroll through everyone else's data to see mine would be very nice.  Maybe there is a way to do this already and I'm missing it?

Again, great improvements on the site Andrew.  Thanks.
Midnite Classic 150, 765 watt array, Outback Radian GS4048A inverter, 200ah 48v agm battery bank