SNMP anyone ?

Started by rockhead, June 09, 2013, 11:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

I do know that Andrew plans to have data available for people on my midnite. I don't know the specifics but I do know this was a plan for 3rd party developers to have access to data on the server at my midnite.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Westbranch

Hey guys, I love the potential to do remote access etc, but for me and a lot of other semi-geek types we do not have Inet access (other than for vast amounts of $$$$.00) so need these tools to operate on/ from a stand  alone PC or rPi type box, and to collect that data manually ( well, a 3 hr one way drive).... so PLEASE don't forget about us too, ie if it will rPi it, it should be able to Net it ...
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

TomW

Quote from: Westbranch on June 10, 2013, 10:48:13 PM
Hey guys, I love the potential to do remote access etc, but for me and a lot of other semi-geek types we do not have Inet access (other than for vast amounts of $$$$.00) so need these tools to operate on/ from a stand  alone PC or rPi type box, and to collect that data manually ( well, a 3 hr one way drive).... so PLEASE don't forget about us too, ie if it will rPi it, it should be able to Net it ...

Amen.
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

cpm

I still want to do something mean to whomever put the S in SNMP