Welcome & Introductions...

Started by Wizbandit, August 04, 2023, 03:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizbandit

This is where all of the support for the new MNS COMBOX will take place.  I'll post updates here.

Vic

All of your work, looks great, Jim.

We all can hardly wait !  Thanks,   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

bryhan67

I gather this will be a MNS product? What is the short term wish list on this box?

Will this be PC only?

Wifi remote viewing?

Any chance of IOS app so I can stop carrying two phone haha.

Will it work with all MNS products?

What is projected release date?

Thanks for the effort.

Vic

Quote from: bryhan67 on August 05, 2023, 09:42:37 AMI gather this will be a MNS product? What is the short term wish list on this box?

Will this be PC only?

Wifi remote viewing?

Thanks for the effort.

Hi bryhan..,

Have you seen page 2, and 3, of the following Thread?:
https://midniteftp.com/forum/index.php?topic=3587.15

It has some progressive info on what Jim, Wizbandit has been doing on the Combox.

FWIW,  Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.

Wizbandit

Quote from: Vic on August 05, 2023, 01:56:35 PM
Quote from: bryhan67 on August 05, 2023, 09:42:37 AMI gather this will be a MNS product? What is the short term wish list on this box?

Will this be PC only?

Wifi remote viewing?

Thanks for the effort.

Hi bryhan..,

Have you seen page 2, and 3, of the following Thread?:
https://midniteftp.com/forum/index.php?topic=3587.15

It has some progressive info on what Jim, Wizbandit has been doing on the Combox.

FWIW,  Vic

30 minutes of typing and got a SITE NOT FOUND and lost it all... ug, will try again tomorrow...

Vic

Wizbandit said, "
30 minutes of typing and got a SITE NOT FOUND and lost it all... ug, will try again tomorrow..."

Sure hate when that happens!   Good Luck,  and Thanks for all that you do,  Vic

Vic

Quote from: Vic on August 07, 2023, 09:23:24 PMWizbandit said,

"30 minutes of typing and got a SITE NOT FOUND and lost it all... ug, will try again tomorrow..."

Sure hate when that happens!   Good Luck,  and Thanks for all that you do,  Vic

SteveK

I have a ton of patience for guys like you. It's gonna be awesome to have the ability to close the loop with other brands and/or atleast have all of the data nestled together.

Having said that, my daughter and son-in-law just decided to have their first child. I figure my son-in-law needs about a month to figure out how to start the process (great guy but a bit slow off the go, ya know?). Bambino forecast is 10 months from ~Now.

I hold much sway with these kids. IF you get all of this done (no small task, I'm sure) within the 10 months I will commit to having them name their child after you. Now, I can't guaranty the full Wizbandit moniker on the birth cert but I can assure you of something like a middle name of Bandit if a boy and and Wizzie if a girl.

I'm sorry that besides buying one when released this is the most steam I have behind me. BUT if it would help, we could force my son and daughter-in-law to have another one and sweeten the deal? How could you refuse?

Edit: Over promised we'd force my son to have a baby. That would be unobtainium....

Balding and worse for the wear. 5400W of Bi-facial mono-perc on the roof, two-faced for no good reason like my Ex. 1x Jurassic Classic 200 in reserve. 1x Classic 150 working 100% in my oddly shaded app. 30kw of Lithium not counting the medicine cabinet. XW Pro 6848, the Pro applies to someone else.

Highflyer

The Combox should be called Jenny. 

Everyone knows her number.
Brian

The one thing is the one thing