MY MidNite "HELP PLEASE"

Started by Halfcrazy, April 04, 2013, 03:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

I have a request for My Midnite help. Anyone that has the newest code 3-1-13 and has there Classic connected to the Internet could you Go into the Networking section and set Web Access to "Enabled" and press and hold "Enter" until you see Data sent and saved. Now also Record your Device ID or DI and please PM it to me. We want to start piling data up on the server and make sure the channels work prior to opening this up to Beta testing next week.

Thank you
Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Lya72

Hi Ryan,

As interested in better Midnite products and actively doing BetaTesting, my Classic is already activated.

Hoping that you already receive Classic Datas from France !!

So,  please, do not hesitate to PM me, MyMidnite parameters to have an Alpha test return !

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

Halfcrazy

Yes Andrew seems to have one little Kink to work out then I will be asking all of you to be Alpha/Beta testers of the MyMidnite site and help us shape it into what everyone wants "Hopefully"  :o

Ryan

Lya72

Hi,

No news, good news ?

Have you seen the day production been reset at the beginning of the afternoon ?

I hope you're now monitoring all my Classic's Datas.

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

dgd

Quote from: Lya72 on April 08, 2013, 03:55:18 PM

Have you seen the day production been reset at the beginning of the afternoon ?

Yes, have this happening too on changing to 1131

dgd
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

unyalli

Quote from: Halfcrazy on April 05, 2013, 06:12:31 AM
Yes Andrew seems to have one little Kink to work out then I will be asking all of you to be Alpha/Beta testers of the MyMidnite site and help us shape it into what everyone wants "Hopefully"  :o

Ryan
Count me in. My classic arrives Friday on the brown truck. I'll be up Saturday morning so look for a PM with my DI. Count me in also for beta testing the load measuring via shunt stuff.

Resthome

Quote from: Halfcrazy on April 05, 2013, 06:12:31 AM

Ryan

Count me in.  Sent device ID by PM.

John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

unyalli

toothy

ID's sent, If I screwed it up let me know what you need.
2-Outback vfx3648's, 16 CALB CA400,   solar Classics 2/200's with 5.6kw of panels, WBjr's, Classic 200 with Kestrel 1kw turbine, Northern lights 10 kw back-up,

Lya72

a little UP, ten days after....

What's the weather on MyMidnite coast ??

Yann

TomW

Noit sure if you want reports here or in messages of some sort?

I have gotten my Solar Classic set up several times successfully but as soon as I leave the page and return later the setup is gone?

Never ever got it to take my Wind Classics data the failure pop up claims it is "unrecognized" then tells me to report the failure via a non existent form.

So is it just me or are others seeing this?

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Lya72

Hi Tom,

Are you speaking of screens in MyMidnite web site ??

Did you get credentials to enter in the web site  ?

I did´nt get any answer following the ID´s sent ten days ago.

Yann

Halfcrazy

Sorry guys. At this Time I want to see if everyones Classics will call in. I want them to start piling data up so "When" Andrew is ready to open the door to you guys as Beta testers / Design helpers there will be data to play with.

I will try to get through the list in the next day or 2 and let you all know if they are or are not calling in.

Thank you for the patience
Ryan

TomW

Quote from: Lya72 on April 17, 2013, 01:56:08 AM
Hi Tom,

Are you speaking of screens in MyMidnite web site ??
Yann

Yann;

Yes, got my account set up but it loses info I give it.

Sorry, the thread is about MyMidnite so I did not specify.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Lya72

@Tom,

You weren't in this thread contributor's list so I was thinking that you weren't speaking of myMidnite.

Yes, I'm jealous !  Don't you think that your myMidnite Profile is linked tou your Linux utilisation and outdated Adobe AIR... lol.

FYI, about my questions related to RaspBerry Pi, I'm waiting for a new PI with 512Mb RAM as I was in the first PI batch, only getting 256Mb RAM.
So putting Linux, MySQL, Apache, Python running a lot when measuring my House Electricity consumption coupled with the Classic was too much.

In the End of the week, i will came back to share your setup, hoping to put myOwnMidnite running on the PI, before the end of the month !!

Yann

PS : Thanks to Ryan that reinsure me this morning, saying that my Classic was actually contributing, a lot ;-) to myMidnite.