offline report blank?

Started by dgd, June 10, 2013, 12:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgd

With 1401 Classic firmware the local app has a blank display, just headings, with offline data report..

dgd
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

Halfcrazy

That is an odd one? I just updated 2 Classics here and they both have offline data. Anyone else having this blank offline data?

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

dgd

Must be just my Classic then, reset it but still report is blank
Would this be possibly due to the report history being deleted?, I don't know how to do that but no display means no history data?

dgd
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

Halfcrazy

Well Andrew should chime in but I assume if the data where erased on the Classic then there would be 0's there. That is an odd one and I am awaiting Andrews thoughts

Ryan

atop8918

The data from the Local app comes straight off the Classic. If the offline are blank, then chances are the data in the classic is blank for some reason.

This is always the way with Beta releases. Not everything has been vigorously tested and sometimes you get stuff in the middle of a development cycle. That's why it's Beta and not Release!

Halfcrazy

DGD
Can you go into the logs of the Classic and see if they are blank?

Ryan

ananthapriya

What are you coming to say? you say like this one : Unable to access the security page and showing a blank page after deleting secondary ip address if it is associated with a firewall rule.Is this one ah? tel clearly.