install error

Started by laszlo, July 27, 2013, 11:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laszlo

Hi,

I have a really ancient version of the LocalApp and trying to install the most recent one. First, I updated Adobe Air to latest, and that worked, but when I open the .air file for localapp beta .32  it raises an error:

--
Sorry an error has ocurred.

This application cannot be installed becasue this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance.
--

Platform: Win XP

The update from w
ithin my  old localapp also does not work.
4.6KW offgrid PV system, Classic 200, MX60, dual Magnum PAE 4448 inverters, Midnite combiner and disconnect boxes, e-panel,  WBJr, and 8 MN SPDs

Resthome

Quote from: laszlo on July 27, 2013, 11:38:48 AM
Hi,

I have a really ancient version of the LocalApp and trying to install the most recent one. First, I updated Adobe Air to latest, and that worked, but when I open the .air file for localapp beta .32  it raises an error:

--
Sorry an error has ocurred.

This application cannot be installed becasue this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance.
--

Platform: Win XP

The update from w
ithin my  old localapp also does not work.

Did you try uninstalling the old version before try to install the latest version?
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA