News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Funny

Started by keyturbocars, January 11, 2011, 01:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyturbocars

I just watched this video and I got such a laugh out of it, that I thought it was worth sharing with some of you guys. 

http://www.wimp.com/animalvoiceovers

This is a little risky... because posting this might make me look like an immature goofball (if no one else thinks it's funny).  However, if anyone even gets half the laugh out of it that I did, then it'll be worth publicly embarrassing myself. :)

Edward

boB

That was great !   Yeah, you're a bit nuts but so am I !

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Westbranch

received that from a friend with a son named Allan....and it is so like him... curiously inquisitive

still get a gut laugh when I think about it. ;D

e
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

keyturbocars

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is nutty enough to enjoy it!  :)

I showed it to my kids this morning.  I get a kick out of it whenever I watch it! 

Edward

Amy@AltEStore

Edward, you are safe, that was hysterical.  I have in turn passed it on.
AltE Store
Making Renewable Do-able.

niel

that was ok. i guess i might be nuttier as i like stuff from the bob and tom radio show. the show itself is quite long and boring at times, but they get some good stuff in there sometimes including music that can be off the wall. look up bob and tom songs and you'll see some of them like, i could be wrong, camel toe (delete if not allowed), and music by here come the mummies just to name a few.