Local App V0.3.12 Data

Started by Resthome, February 14, 2013, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resthome

Okay first chance I have had to make it back up to the Classic site to test Local App V0.3.12. The decimal place bug in Amp Hrs. appears to be fixed. But the previous days log does not show up in the Offline Dat. This was previous at index 380. The data only goes to 380 now and does not show the previous day's data. Suspect this has to do with index 0 data or something similar.

I also had a 0 kWh reading for 2/11/2013 with a .111 High Power Kw reading. No loads and batteries fully charged, so that low High Kw is similar to other days with no activity. The Classic itself is showing the same 0 kW in the Log Daily data so this does not appear to be a Local App error.

I'll check the Float Times tomorrow when 2/13/2013 data shows up. The old data for FT are still in error compared to the Classic Daily Logs.

The same network disconnects are occurring when scrolling in Live Data by 1/2hr increments. This is very intermittent and has been around for the last two versions at least. I'm using a Static IP address with a Linksys Router. After it disconnects it immediately does a retry and makes the connection. I'm using a wireless connection to my laptop but I am less than 40 ft. from the router and have full signal strength and connected at 54 G.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

boB

Yesterday in the logs data is fixed and we should have a Classic bug fix for that in
just a few days, hopefully.

Sorry for the problems with that.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Resthome

Not a problem Bob. Thanks for the reply.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000

Lya72

Hi,

a new production LocalAPP version, without announcements, without Beta version and unavailable outside of the US ??

What's that ??

Interesting : How, can we get it and where do we see the bugs fix list ??

Thanks,

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

Resthome

John

Halfcrazy

I have thrown it out there in several threads but there is a BETA version of the App that only works with the latest Classic code. It adds the date stamp to the data it reads from the classic and fixes a couple other quirks. As far as I know the only thing broken in the APP now is the function to set the IP address.

Any one wanting this BETA version should email or PM me for it

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Lya72

Hi Ryan,
QuoteI have thrown it out there in several threads but there is a BETA version of the App that only works with the latest Classic code.

OK, found in your February 07 posts,
I was looking at the Classic BETA ... firmware section of this forum  !! LocalApp Beta Section not seen on the forum !

YES, I'm interested in this version, because as I say on this forum for days, I'm encountering Logs problems and nobody says that there was a current beta version !

When you say "Latest Classic Code", you means the December Firmware version ??

So I will PM you, to occupy my night hours ;-)

Thanks,

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)