Too many redirects

Started by atop8918, July 31, 2013, 07:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atop8918

Hi, everyone.
Some folks may have noticed the "too many redirects" error when trying to login or out of the site recently. I've finally had a chance to look into this. I think it's due to a module I added to the core recently but unfortunately just disabling the module didn't fix the problem.

I've made some other fixes to alleviate the issue so please let me know if you still experience the problem. Very useful would be:
- How did you get the error
- Which browser

As a stopgap, please know that you can always get to the login page using the following complete link:

https://www.mymidnite.com/?q=user/login

Thanks!
-Andrew

ClassicCrazy

I am logged in , when I click on Home tab I get page with Preview by Anonymous small chart.  Click on Read more below it and same screen but link changes to /?q=node/16 with same graphic.  Clicking on my username gets me back to the mymidnite with my data.

Using firefox on windows 7.

I notice float time graph still shows something like 29072.0 H

Repeating comment I made before that scaling on battery voltage 0 to 30 V is not very graphic when it should be like 24 to 30 in my case. But I was told before there is no way to change autoscaling of this ?

Otherwise the mymidnite seems to work as it did before.

system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

atop8918

That's as designed -- the Home link takes you to the site homepage the link with your username takes you to your data page.

Autoscaling may be possible, but it will have to be a future upgrade as I don't have time to implement any more features before general release.

Float time is definitely on the bug list though!

Thanks,
-A