2 ticket submissions & I've heard nothing...

Started by Aftrburnr, February 18, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aftrburnr

Not sure where to post this... I've submitted a ticket 2 different times about my display being scrambled and haven't heard anything about it. Possibly I'm doing something wrong? I can't check on it because I never received a ticket number. Maybe someone knows what might be my problem? My original post on my display being scrambled is here:

http://midniteftp.com/forum/index.php?topic=3862.0

Thanks!

boB

Well !  We'll just have to make sure that somebody gets this !

Or is it because it was the weekend, maybe ?

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

KyleM

Quote from: Aftrburnr on February 18, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
Not sure where to post this... I've submitted a ticket 2 different times about my display being scrambled and haven't heard anything about it. Possibly I'm doing something wrong? I can't check on it because I never received a ticket number. Maybe someone knows what might be my problem? My original post on my display being scrambled is here:

http://midniteftp.com/forum/index.php?topic=3862.0

Thanks!

I have done an extensive search using your profile information, and there is no ticket filed.
Please send an email to me directly  kylem@midnitesolar.com with an image showing the problem.
I will get you taken care of.

Kyle M

CDN-VT

I'd Say we get Mr Kyle a Tee shirt with a Huge S and a lighting bolt through the S !!

How close is your Telephone booth ? 
Ahh Stardate 2018/02/19  Cellphone booth !!

;)

VT
Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

Aftrburnr

@KyleM Thanks for looking into this. I will get a pic and send you an e-mail as requested.

Thanks again!

WizBandit

Quote from: CDN-VT on February 19, 2018, 09:06:08 PM
I'd Say we get Mr Kyle a Tee shirt with a Huge S and a lighting bolt through the S !!

How close is your Telephone booth ? 
Ahh Stardate 2018/02/19  Cellphone booth !!

;)

VT

Not too sure that would go with his Kilt...

CDN-VT

Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

KyleM

Quote from: Aftrburnr on February 20, 2018, 08:51:17 PM
@KyleM Thanks for looking into this. I will get a pic and send you an e-mail as requested.

Thanks again!

No email yet did the problem clear up?

Kyle

Aftrburnr

No sir. It won't ever clear up. I'd say the liquid crystal inside the display had a small fracture and leaked  :'(  I've just been busier than a beehive this past couple weeks. I'll e-mail you in a day or 2.

The thing I'd like to know though is why after 2 separate submissions, I didn't hear anything. Maybe I did something wrong or it just didn't go through?

Thanks!

KyleM

Some pop up blockers wreak havoc on our ticketing system. That might have been the issue.

Feel free to email me at kylem@midnitesolar.com   or email support@midnitesolar.com in the future if you have any problems with the ticket system.

Kyle M

Aftrburnr

Ok, that might explain it then as I'm using FireFox and pop-up blocking. If I have to submit another ticket, I'll figure a different way to submit.

E-mail and pics of the problem sent to you, finally! :)

Thanks!

KyleM

YIKES!!!   Yes there might be a problem   ;)   

Long email coming your way

-Kyle