Logging

Started by plongson, January 29, 2012, 09:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plongson

I have the latest November firmware update on my 250 and while looking at LOGS, I saw "INVALID DATE" under DAYS but the correct date under HOURS. I went to check the time it was not set. I went to the WIZARD and the time was correct, I then went back to time and set it but still got the invalid date message under "days". It was at something like March 2000

Once you click WIZARD, it appears you have to follow it all the way through because the CC shuts off.

Wassup??
10-Astronergy 235 watt panels
Fixed 180° south face-No tracker
Midnite Solar Classic MPPT Charge Controller 250V
Mini-Magnum MS4448PAE Power Center
Battery Bank: Fortress E-Vault MAX 18.5kW Lithium
Kubota SQ1200 21kW diesel genset
Lat/Long 37.8 N 113.1 W

Halfcrazy

You can set the time in the MISC menu. One thing though Data that was stored before the Time and Date where set will show as invalid date. Until the 11-9 firmware the Data had no time stamp.
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

plongson

So with both misc. and wizard time set, should I be good to go? I thought the wizard set all the time. Also, what is the "scattering " in the graphic display plot? It goes from a line to a shotgun pattern.
Lat/Long 37.8 N 113.1 W

Halfcrazy

The Wizard should set the time when you go through it. I will try it here this afternoon to verify it is not broken? But yes anything from now forward should be time and date stamped correctly.

The Shotgun blast graphing. This is a little hard to read on the Classic screen do to the lower pixel count. What the dots represent is a spot in time and data. So every so many minutes (15 I think) the Classic will plot a dot on the screen representing that time and the measurement of data you are referring to.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

plongson

So perhaps when it first wakes up and has inconsistent or marginal sun?
Lat/Long 37.8 N 113.1 W