Help Interpreting MyMidnite Data for Classics

Started by mjp24coho, December 15, 2013, 09:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

Quote from: atop8918 on May 25, 2014, 04:06:01 PM
Hi, Bob,
To answe your questions:
i_pv_minus and i_batt minus were some legacy values vrom way back when . They shouldn't be there. 0 is a perfectly legit value for them.

There is currently no table for info_flags though this is what triggers the icons to pop up.

The Resting flag is the "Reason for Resting" I'm not sure if we publish these or not or if they are debug only. If the Classic is resting then the RFR will tell you why. If it's 0 it means you're producing power -- no news is good news.

WBJr values are not currently available on MyMidNite although I am currently working on getting them in there as well as making some more modifications to the site.

Thanks!
-Andrew

Thanks for the info. I am able to get a rough idea of net AH using the data.magnumenergy site ( I have a magnum inverter with their Battery monitoring), but that site doesn't provide for data downloading.
I have the local app running at the cottage but I am looking at the data remotely.
Probably don't need the info but just put in a new battery and want to keep an eye on it.
I look forward to being able to access the WBJR data remotely.
Classic 150, Magnum 4024, 12-215W panels, 12-85-13 forktruck battery