MyMidnite web registration

Started by Pac0, August 10, 2013, 03:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pac0

Hi,
I tried to register my classic in the mymidnite web and I put a wrong e-mail. After this mistake I can't register again, and I don't know how to contact the wesmaster,  to reset the account. The link to it is not working

TomW

I poked Andy on this  and he should be able to fix you up.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

atop8918

Thanks to Tom for poking me on this!

Hi, Pac0. If you private message me the email you want on the account I'll get you set up ASAP.

-A

Pac0

Thank You both.
Now, I have access to the mymidnite service.

I did'nt post before because is difficult to navigate this forum... is very "sluggish" for me and I've received one page error in each click... :'(

regards
Paco

TomW

Quote from: Pac0 on August 11, 2013, 11:23:26 AM

I did'nt post before because is difficult to navigate this forum... is very "sluggish" for me and I've received one page error in each click... :'(

regards
Paco

Paco;

Glad to help.

You might speed things up a bit if you go in to your browsers preferences and remove all cookies for midniteforum.com.

Nio guarantees but I occasionally have to flush the cookies to get things working more smoothly.

An easy thing to try.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies