Main Menu

A new story test....

Started by TomW, February 18, 2015, 05:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomW

Just a test.

Thats my house. Thats my pickup.

That ain't my dog!

Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Halfcrazy

Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

TomW

Quote from: Halfcrazy on February 18, 2015, 05:34:58 PM
Where is all the snow?

From the time stamp on the security camera photo it seems it was taken in mid May of 2014. No snow then usually. Actually, not much right now. Not like you guys out East got.

This is the snow now and that is my dog!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

stuman

Young city salesman walks up to an old country boy sitting on a park bench in a small town with a dog nearby.

Young man:"Your dog bite?"

Old guy: "Nope."

City slicker reaches down to pet the dog and promptly gets his hand almost bit off...

Young man, somewhat angry: "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!"

Old guy: "That ain't my dog."
Midnite Classic 150, Talesun 240 watt X 15 = 3.6kw.  232 ah 6  volt golf cart batteries x 16 = 464 ah @ 48 volt. MagnaSine 4448 inverter.  Grid connected (as opposed to tied...grid is my backup, but I don't ever feed it).

laszlo

How eerie. At first it looked like the same picture but photoshopped, but then I realized there is a tree to the left of the pickup and casts a shadow in the first shot. Call me a biscuit, but  that *is* the same dog?
4.6KW offgrid PV system, Classic 200, MX60, dual Magnum PAE 4448 inverters, Midnite combiner and disconnect boxes, e-panel,  WBJr, and 8 MN SPDs

dbcollen

Quote from: laszlo on April 06, 2015, 07:04:20 PM
Call me a biscuit, but  that *is* the same dog?

Biscuit......

look at the tail.... and lack thereof.... unless someone cut it off between pics, then it is a different dog.

TomW

Indeed, Buddy (sometimes Spud or Bud) is without a tail. Docked long before we got him as a rescue 14+ years ago.

We are gonna be pretty sad  :'( when he finally expires unless we go first. 14 is pretty old for a dog but being a terrier "Mutt" he seems to be holding up better than Labs and German Shepherds I have had  over the years. Vet estimated his age as 3 or 4 when we got him so his actual age is 17 or more. right up there with a 100+ year old human on lifespan.

He is a pensioner and pretty much retired from squirrel and deer chasing but still gets on them occasionally and acts like a puppy for a short burst of running and barking!

If you can't tell yet, we are Dog People.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Halfcrazy

Yes Dogs are Awesome. Our 3 rule the house. Buddy is like 175 pounds but Age is getting to him also.

Halfcrazy

The other 2

Halfcrazy

Buddy again for size comparison

Resthome

Ryan

We see who gets to sit in the recliner.

Love your dog pictures.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA