Why does my offline data look like this?

Started by unyalli, April 16, 2013, 10:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unyalli

I can find no screen to adjust the clock.

TomW

unyalli;

You can set the date / time on the MNGP.

Main Menu>>Misc>>time.

Be nice if the Local App could do it but so far as I know it does not. Yet.

Good Luck with it.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

unyalli

TomW

Quote from: unyalli on April 16, 2013, 01:15:30 PM
I don't have a MNGP.

- Jeff

So is it a Classic Lite with no display?

I did not know that. I "think" you need an MNGP to set the date / time.

It can be removed after it is set so if you or a friend have one with an MNGP you can set it then remove the MNGP.

I never used a Lite so all speculation on my part.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

unyalli

Ah ha, so when we state the differences atween the Classic and Lite we need to add you can't set the clock so all mention of data logging is moot as well. Got it. What else will I uncover I wonder?

Sure hope were in fact moving forward on the load monitoring bit.

- Jeff

Lya72

Hi Jeff's

Some days before, the same question get answered :

QuoteThe Classic Lite as a stand alone charger would have no date or time. Now if you have an MNGP you can look at the Lite and set the Classics clock but if it is powered down it will loose that date and time setting.

Ryan

in the following topic :

http://midnitesolar.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=1131.0

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

dgd

Quote from: unyalli on April 16, 2013, 02:15:47 PM
Ah ha, so when we state the differences atween the Classic and Lite we need to add you can't set the clock so all mention of data logging is moot as well. Got it. What wlse will I uncover I

The logging is still valid, all that is wrong is that the date field is wrong. The log entries start with yesterday and work backwards. There will probably, eventually, be a date/time setup in the local app for Lite owners.

Dgd
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

unyalli