MNGP Up/Down Arrow adjustment issues

Started by Muskoka, November 12, 2014, 12:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskoka

Just received a "new(I didn't previously have one)" MNGP for my classic lite 150. Everything is installed fine, but when I go to adjust all the values, up arrow adjusts up, but so does the down arrow.

I can't adjust any of my set points or any value "down", using the down arrow.

I have done a VMM, and the firmware is the latest, 1849 (Classic) / 1839 (Network).

MNGP firmware is 1821.

Any thoughts? Clock is set at year 2090 and cannot be changed, not even through the local app software.

Did I receive a faulty display that needs to be returned for replacement? Purchased from NAWS a week ago.

Glen

Edit: Took battery out of the display, have date set ok now. The down arrow still does not adjust the values down, it adjusts the values up.
Off grid - 24v System - Eco Worthy LiFePO4 12V 280ah x2 - Classic Lite 150 with MNGP wBjr - 1540w solar -  12v System - Antra Power 12v 210ah LiFePO4 - Morningstar Tristar MPPT 60 - 820w Solar - Honda / Firman generators

Halfcrazy

If none of the keys are stuck under the cover than something seems wrong for sure. I would email Raechel raechel@midnitesolar.com and tell her Ryan said you need a new MNGP and she will issue you an RMA and a call tag to get that one back.
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Muskoka

Thanks for the reply.

None of the keys are stuck. For some reason "both" arrow keys, up and down, are adjusting values "up". I just installed a system for a friend with a Classic 150, and had no problems with the keys on his. Up and down keys worked as they should for adjusting the settings.

I will send Raechel a email with your instructions.

Glen
Off grid - 24v System - Eco Worthy LiFePO4 12V 280ah x2 - Classic Lite 150 with MNGP wBjr - 1540w solar -  12v System - Antra Power 12v 210ah LiFePO4 - Morningstar Tristar MPPT 60 - 820w Solar - Honda / Firman generators

Muskoka

New display arrived, and all is working as it should. Thanks to Raechel for the great service.

Glen