Windows 7 and Classic Update Software

Started by RJD, August 02, 2011, 12:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJD

Greetings ,

Any update or possible instructions for firmware updating the Classic Series  Charge controllers using Windows 7?

Thanks

RJD
Classic 200

boB

Have you tried the latest firmware from earlier in July ?   It should work with Windows 7 ---    32 and 64 bit now.

Looks like it used to work OK with Windows 7 --   32 bit before.  It was   64 bit Windows 7   we had trouble with.

Let us know if it still doesn't work and we will try to figure out what is going on.   There are several versions
of windows 7 it appears...   We haven't had any trouble with them so far, but ya never know what can happen
with Windows.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Halfcrazy

Quote from: RJD on August 02, 2011, 12:20:49 AM
Greetings ,

Any update or possible instructions for firmware updating the Classic Series  Charge controllers using Windows 7?

Thanks

RJD

I think Rob and Mario are working on an additional video to show how to install the driver on windows 7 as it is a little different than XP although it is basically the same.
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Watt

I've used " xp mode " or program compatibility options in Windows 7 to run older windows software on my laptop and desktop.  Not sure if this may help or which 7 versions have the option.