Schneider Context XW+ and Classic

Started by poil de coyotte, August 26, 2015, 06:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poil de coyotte

Hello,

I would like to know,  if in the future, it will be possible to synchronize the battery charging between a Schneider Xantrex Conext XW+ inverter/charger and a Midnite Classic, as it is possible for a Sunny Island SMA?

I changed the Sunny Island 5048 for Schneider, too many problems with Sma >:( , but I continue to operate in AC bus,  I have a 1 kilowatt Kestrel wind turbine, I would like to add in a 48V bus, but by synchronizing the charging phases.

Thanks

Poil de coyotte - Azores Islands

Schneider Conext SW+ 8548 / Rolls 5000 960Ah / 3.5 kw pv amorphous 6.4 kw poly / 3x Sunny Boy SMA / Bornay 1.5kw Wind turbine /...(or  kestrel 1 kw)

Halfcrazy

Yes. Schneider has released the protocol to us and we have just put an engineer on the project. Stay tuned
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

mike90045

I would not complain if there was something coming along like the Conext Combox.  Mine had a fatal internal memory full error.  Did lots of nice stuff while it worked.
http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV

poil de coyotte

Robin

The engineer that created the sma adapter ispresently working on the first of two inverters assigned to him so we had to put the comm adapter on the back burner. We have 14 people in the engineering department. Twelve of them are focused on various inverter designs. There are many different inverters in the worls. Fun stuff even of we are a bit late coming to the party

Robin Gudgel