Classic 150 blank screen after firmware update.

Started by michaels, January 12, 2016, 09:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaels

No, I did not do the factory reset after the fw upgrade - I guess I can do that tonight when I get home? 

I did get a chance to monitor it for a while this morning before leaving for work and the voltage was up where it should be and it was already pushing almost 50 amps by 9:30AM it had already generated 1kwh of power.  Other than setting my battery voltage and battery parameters I haven't really touched the 150 - it was more or less a plug-n-play setup - it worked so good I didn't want to tamper with it and screw it up.  I guess I should study up on it and tweak it some but not knowing what a lot of that stuff does I've so far elected to leave it alone.  Actually this is the first 'problem' I've had with it since hooking it up.
Panel salad - 12 astronergy 250w 24v panels and 4 Trina Solar 240w 24v panels wired series parallel 2 panels per string grid tied.  Classic 150 feeding 8 cheap deep cycle FC batteries and an outback GTFX3524 running the studio off of batteries when the power infrequently goes down.