Mymidnite2 Report Download

Started by CharliVN, February 24, 2016, 08:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharliVN

I search the forum to find out any one have problem to export the report from Mymidnite2.

I have been export the report from Mymidnite2 to excel file by select the option Export hourlies, very long and detail report.

Today I want to upload my PV produced to PVOUTPUT.org, I export the data by using the Export Dailies  button, that report come out nearly blank, all I got it the system name and system ID.

What did I do wrong???

atop8918

Yes, I am sorry about that. There is no longer a dailies feature on the site. This has been removed in favor of longer logging duration. That export button really should be removed to remove confusion.
Sorry for the oversight.

CharliVN

Thank you, so if I need to send my daily data to pvoutput.org, how can I do that?

Second question, I am reading some where from pvoutput.org something about API setting to get the data automatic update, where can I find out the API  key?

Resthome

Quote from: CharliVN on February 24, 2016, 06:59:35 PM
Thank you, so if I need to send my daily data to pvoutput.org, how can I do that?

Second question, I am reading some where from pvoutput.org something about API setting to get the data automatic update, where can I find out the API  key?

MyMidNite isn't configured for pvoutput.org

Graham's Android app for the Classic is and you just enter the API key for your pvoutput.org in his app to have the auto transfers. If you don't have an Android device you can run it on Windows using BlueStack.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

CharliVN

John,

Thank you for info, I will try it when I got out of work tonight  It look like I need the API key for my Midnite Classic 200, where and how do I obtain those key?  When I setup for my Enphase the Envoy provide to me the API key.

atop8918

Unfortunately our devices don't have the capability to talk to pvoutput.org.
We provide our own monitoring website. Graham's app is probably the closest you will get at the moment.

CharliVN

Thank you,

I will export the data the upload to PVOUTPUT.ORG when I have some freetime just for tracking the result.

Resthome

Quote from: CharliVN on February 25, 2016, 03:22:56 AM
John,

Thank you for info, I will try it when I got out of work tonight  It look like I need the API key for my Midnite Classic 200, where and how do I obtain those key?  When I setup for my Enphase the Envoy provide to me the API key.

You get the API key from the Account Setting on the pvoutput.org site
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

CharliVN

Thank you for all help from everyone, I download the information from my system today.

I highlight where I think my batteries got recharge.

I use AUX1 to control the battery charger, I set the AUX1 in Classic200 when the SOC down to 70%, turn on AUX1, the charger use grip power to bring the batteries back to 100% of SOC.

In the report do we have any column to tell us if the AUX1 on or off?

atop8918

I believe the Info Flags will tell you whether aux is on or off. You'll have to check the Classic's MODBUS register document to translate the values though:

http://www.midnitesolar.com/pdfs/classic_register_map_Rev-C5-December-8-2013.pdf

CharliVN

Thank you, I will spend time to figure out.