RED Light On Classic 150

Started by svencool, July 01, 2017, 11:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svencool

Well I just got done Redoing my battery bank. Just turned on the classic and I have a steady red light. Left of the display, can someone tell me what that means? I don't remember that being on before......

Mike

ClassicCrazy

Page 34 of manual
LED Modes and the ―Blinking Red LED‖
Below we will explain the different LED Modes. To change the LED Mode press the ―Main Menu‖ button repeatedly until ―Charge‖ is highlighted. Scroll to the right until ―Misc‖ is highlighted and press ―Enter‖. Now scroll to ―LED-Mode‖ and press ―Enter‖. Here you can use the up and down arrows to select the mode you prefer. After selecting the appropriate LED Mode press ―Enter‖ to save this data to the Classic. Pressing ―Status‖ will now bring you back to the home screen.
OFF = No LED activity no matter what
Rick Mode = LED Activity for Errors and Warnings only. (Over current, Arc Fault Etc)
Blinky = basically cycles all the LEDs in a Disco fashion (Useful for Parties)
LED 1 = LED activity for Warnings and Errors as well as info. A green LED on the display indicates the Classic is in Float. A yellow LED on the display indicates a warning (Over Temp, over current etc). A red LED on the Display indicates an Error (Arc Fault etc).
There is also 3 LEDS inside the Classic that can be viewed through the upper vents. The red LED indicates Auxiliary 1 is active. The yellow LED indicates Auxiliary 2 is active.
The blue LED is for Follow â€"Me a short 1/10 of a second blip means it got a good packet a long blip ½ second means it got a bad packet or no packet at all. Consistent long blips generally indicate a bad cable.
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

svencool

Copy I turned the power on and off on the classic and it went away.........