Node-Red, a High-Level Program/Device Development Tool

Started by Vic, June 08, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricardo

The programming bit is what i do for a living, so let me know if i can help.

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: ricardo on June 22, 2018, 09:50:44 PM
The programming bit is what i do for a living, so let me know if i can help.

Thanks - I figured you were a pro ! Sharing that already helped . I looked at your CSV and see how you did that.  I had tried CSV and nothing was coming through so I must have not had it set up right. I will give it another try later since I can reference yours as an example.  Sure wish you had a Classic !  Then you could be digging into the modbus.  Nice thing about the Classic and the modbus is that you can do a lot more to control with it - and write to it. Have you looked at Will's EV charging project in the Arduino section ?  He has done quite a bit using the Arduino  and documented it.

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

bee88man

I'm a total noob to most all of this, but find it all to be intriguing. I'll be watching with great intrest as this all that developes here and over at the Arduino threads, as I have a emonPi from OEM coming from the UK with Node-Red and MQTT loaded on SD.

Also have another unit coming soon to divert any/all PV Export into resistance load...immersion water heating using the Arduino w/ controlled burst mode..

As I understand it, no modbus is used, so that's not an option. Both can use wireless serial comm...will see how that part works out. ;)

Everyone needs a starting point, so this is mine.  :D

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: bee88man on June 23, 2018, 12:41:42 PM
I'm a total noob to most all of this, but find it all to be intriguing. I'll be watching with great intrest as this all that developes here and over at the Arduino threads, as I have a emonPi from OEM coming from the UK with Node-Red and MQTT loaded on SD.

Also have another unit coming soon to divert any/all PV Export into resistance load...immersion water heating using the Arduino w/ controlled burst mode..

As I understand it, no modbus is used, so that's not an option. Both can use wireless serial comm...will see how that part works out. ;)

Everyone needs a starting point, so this is mine.  :D

Let us know how it goes.

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable