Energy Production Reading

Started by justinbowser, April 01, 2020, 09:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinbowser

On my Classic 200SL the Energy Production figure seems to flip between Amp Hours and KwH.  One day it might report total energy production in Amp hours and the next day will be back to KwH.  Sometomes it will switch during the day.  I would prefer to have it reported as KwH, is there a way to make stay in KwH?

Thanks,

Justin B.
Justin B. - KI5GKD
Classic 200SL, 2.9 KW of Mission Solar panels
Samlex PST-1500-24W inverter
Specialized Power Systems 800 AH 24 V LiFePO4 battery bank (4x200)

boB

Not sure where you are seeing the kWh and A-Hour readings ?

If on the MNGP main screen, it is kW-Hour in one status screen and if you press the STATUS button, it
cycles through the other status screens, the next of which after the first screen shows Amp-Hours.

Is this where you are seeing it ?   If so, just press the STATUS button to cycle it back to the beginning
screen.
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

justinbowser

Bob,

I always thought that I left it on the first screen but I now see that there two screens that look almost identical so I guess I parked it on the second screen sometimes.  Also, "Chatty Cathy" switches between amp hours or KwH depending on her mood will this change depending on what screen the display is at?  If so mystery is solved!

Thanks,

Justin
Justin B. - KI5GKD

boB

Quote from: justinbowser on April 01, 2020, 02:11:56 PM
Bob,

I always thought that I left it on the first screen but I now see that there two screens that look almost identical so I guess I parked it on the second screen sometimes.  Also, "Chatty Cathy" switches between amp hours or KwH depending on her mood will this change depending on what screen the display is at?  If so mystery is solved!

Thanks,

Justin

WheW  !   I was starting to think there was a ghost !

So must have just been an April Fool's joke !

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

justinbowser

Would "Chatty Cathy" play a joke on me?  She said that she thought we were going to be best friends!
Justin B. - KI5GKD

boB

Quote from: justinbowser on April 01, 2020, 11:05:42 PM
Would "Chatty Cathy" play a joke on me?  She said that she thought we were going to be best friends!

No, she would never lie to you !

At least, I hope not !

Then again, she might just like you for your good looks ?  Hopefully not your money !  :)

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

justinbowser

Yeah, that sounds good!

Justin B.
KI5GKD
Justin B. - KI5GKD