Thank you !

Started by Narrowboat boy, June 02, 2020, 03:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narrowboat boy

Hi all

Well today I have gone from midnite classic wannabe to midnite classic owner having just placed and paid for my order for 1 x midnite classic 150 , whizzbang jr and some 1620 watts of panels and various bits . I found a uk outlet for classic and Whizbang .

I would like to thank all on this forum for your patience and help in helping me decide which way to go .
Thanks to Larry , Mike and boB and all the others .

Now I am not posting this as an oscars speech , I really want to post up why I chose midnite when it is not really known that much in the uk . All my current kit is Victron and they do make superb products,  but it came down to a combination of features , aux outputs, diversion, connectivity, end amps , size of unit but most of all the great support you guys give . From this forum to online vids and documentation the support knocks others in Europe into a cocked hat . I feel confident that I will be able to install set up and use the classic with no issue and if any issues arise they will get answered . This is not so with others , not to diss anyone.

So thanks guys and I am sure as a new midniteer I will be on here often from now with questions and input

Cheers from a happy boater

Simon
Off grid boater with 6 x 270w Perlight delta black panels , Midnite Classic 150 ,Whizbang Jr /
Victron Phoenix Multiplus 120/12/3000 inverter /charger combo , 5 x Victron 110 Ah Deep Cycle AGM Batteries , Honda 2.2eui back up gennie

ClassicCrazy

Keep us posted on how your project goes .
I think you will enjoy the good monitoring and control capabilities.

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

australsolarier

yes, this forum was the main reason i settled for midnite classics.

this forum is worth 100 000nds of advertising dollars.

boB

Thank you Simon for the kind words !

Yes, we certainly have a great group of people here on the forum !

And, Victron are good people...  In fact, we are working with them on a balance of systems piece of gear.

I met the owner and his son when I was in Munich Germany several years ago at an Intersolar convention.

Let us know if you need any more help.  This is a good place to start.

Thank you again !
boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me