your Classic Owners Manual in Deutsch

Started by Kurt_the_German, March 25, 2020, 07:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt_the_German

Howdy,
in case nobody has told you so far, your German version of your Classic Owner's Manual is godawful.
Did you use Google translate?
Mit den besten Grüßen
Kurt

boB

I didn't even know we had a German version ?

I know there are parts of the English version are bad  :)
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

boB

I understand we hired someone in Europe to do the translation.
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Kurt_the_German

That was money well spent. I  believe Google translate would have done a better job.

boB

Quote from: Kurt_the_German on March 26, 2020, 01:27:35 PM
That was money well spent. I  believe Google translate would have done a better job.

That's what I would have used !

I used Google Translate while in Munich about 7 years ago and it helped a lot.

I need to go back there some time soon !  Loved it in Germany !

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Westbranch

boB, I hope you and all the rest of the crew are practicing SAFE ISOLATION these days.... stay healthy.
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

boB

Quote from: Westbranch on March 27, 2020, 01:02:19 PM
boB, I hope you and all the rest of the crew are practicing SAFE ISOLATION these days.... stay healthy.

Thank you !

Yes, as much as possible except for going to the pharmacy or store when needed.  Trying to be careful.

We are working from home as best as we can.  Good thing a lot of us have labs at home enough to get something done.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

FNG

I removed a couple post and will attempt to lock this thread. No need to go after each other publicly here.

For the record we had a customer in Germany who offered to translate the manual for us. We are open to modifications for sure. We do have a new manual now for the Classic and it is pretty well mature o maybe we will just run google translate on it and publish it in all major languages

Ryan