News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Barcelona BETA Testing in Montana

Started by Weldman, March 19, 2023, 10:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weldman

Turned the breaker on Rosie for the generator to start charging and Rosie no longer supports a generator. AC input is Grid only and can't change it. Turned the AAC down to 8 and still kicking the generator off when usually I can turn it up to 15.

boB

Weldman, what is Rosie's software version ?

Can't change  the input until you  go to system menu and turn Rosie OFF  is what I am hearing.

Try that.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

FNG

Quote from: Weldman on March 21, 2024, 02:27:48 PMTurned the breaker on Rosie for the generator to start charging and Rosie no longer supports a generator. AC input is Grid only and can't change it. Turned the AAC down to 8 and still kicking the generator off when usually I can turn it up to 15.

Input can not be changed when the relay is closed. Turn off the AC input breaker and then make the change

Ryan

Weldman

Spiffy new feature, I got it to work after doing as such. Still interesting to see only needing 8 AAC instead of 15, that or my generator is finally giving up.
Drawing a lot of power with 3 incubators, a brooder box, and the home on it and then a snow storm decides to blow through for 5 days.