Router change, reporting stopped...

Started by Onlooker, April 12, 2024, 08:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onlooker

So I swapped out 1 router and cellular sim with identical router w/slightly different firmware and a different cellular provider(actually using same towers/parent host) and the connected midnite classics 150 & 250 stopped reporting to mymidnite.. Been a couple of days and lastnight I logged in to tell 1 of the classics to do a 'nightly reset/reboot'; but I see both are still not reporting today..

I've yet to do a hard power cycle, but any other suggestions on what might be confusing/blocking it?

ClassicCrazy

Do the reset and see if that fixes it.
I know the router can give a new IP if Classic is set to DHCP - at least for the local status app. I don't use MyMidnite much.
Graham had a version of android Classic Monitoring app that you could send the data to an mqtt server, then get that mqtt data anywhere back into Classic Monitoring app.
Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable