Anyone seen the Outback forum?

Started by ralph day, February 02, 2024, 07:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralph day

I follow this forum,NAWS and Outback .   Haven't been able to log on to the Outback forum for a couple of days.  Anyone else in the same boat?

But this is my favorite  ;D

Ralph

boB

Hi Ralph.

I don't log into the OB forum but I am able to read it.

Looks like the last message was Jan. 31st

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

ralph day

Thanks boB
I shut off my vpn and it logged on.  Hmm.

loonst

boB

Well, OutBack was sold again you know. 

I am not sure what the future is of that forum ?
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

ralph day

I've been following boB and Robin for 20 years.  2004 off grid with Xantrex, , 2015 Outback 3648 inverter (Xantrex 4048 replacement), 2015 Midnite Classic 250 for a wind turbine (Clipper too)...SPD's everywhere.

I was one of those waiting for Midnite inverter in 2015, but not available yet.  Now, if I need replacement hardware there's only one place to source...Midnite. 

Just don't sell out!  We've all seen what happens when boB and Robin hand over the multimeters to bean counters!  :-X  :'(

mahendra

Quote from: ralph day on February 02, 2024, 07:09:45 AMI follow this forum,NAWS and Outback .   Haven't been able to log on to the Outback forum for a couple of days.  Anyone else in the same boat?

But this is my favorite  ;D

Ralph

I follow this forum,NAZ,DIY solar forum,Outback power forum and sometimes Solar panel talk.
In short every thing at Outback is quiet.
I have a warranty claim on a Radian for a few months now with no reply.

Quote from: boB on May 29, 2024, 12:20:11 AMWell, OutBack was sold again you know. 

I am not sure what the future is of that forum ?

Yes Outback is sold again.
NAZ and Outback forum has confirmed this with official statements from the new CEO.
1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648