MM2 Status

Started by LilMT, November 11, 2023, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilMT

Is anyone else having challenges with MM2?

Starting a couple of days ago, my logs are only getting intermittently posted.  An hour or so of logs, then hours of nothing.

I thought maybe it was an IP conflict, so I set it DHCP and got an hour or so of logs, then nothing.

Set it back to static and now still nothing.

I can see it with the local app.

I have rebooted (using reboot in the local app)

Any ideas folk?
Thanks,
LilMT

Classic 250, 3s2p Trina Solar 405watt, 8 Renogy 200ah for 48V 400ah, Magnasine 4448 inverter.

rdpecken

I have the same symptoms since November 9th, 2023.

wyorado

My logging on my midnite went out on the Nov 10th. Few intermittent bursts of logs on the 11th. Nothing since.

Has anyone escalated to midnite yet?

boB

Hi guys.  We're looking into this right now.

Thanks

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

tmartineau

Same here, Did reboot on each and nothing. :(

boB

Server was/is down due to SSL issues.

I'm sure it will be back up in a day or two.  Thought it was today but I guess not.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

wyorado

My graph is plotting again on MM2 as of a few hours ago. Thanks for the quick turn around, boB and midnite eng!

BobG.

It's back working for me also!! Thanks for getting it back up and going. I don't like being blind to what my solar is doing when I'm away from home.

LilMT

Yay!  Thank you bOB and all the folks that worked on fixing it.
Thanks,
LilMT

Classic 250, 3s2p Trina Solar 405watt, 8 Renogy 200ah for 48V 400ah, Magnasine 4448 inverter.

tmartineau

All set here also, BIG Thanks for the hard work.

rdpecken

Came back up on Nov 15th for me.  Thanks for looking into it.

tmartineau

Looks like it went out overnight. I can't tell when because the site totally powers down the Microwave link at 6pm est and powers back up at 8am

tmartineau

Back up as of 8am this morning  ;D