News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Latest BETA adds 4 menu items to Battery Config

Started by aaapilot, February 24, 2024, 01:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaapilot

For those who haven't loaded BETA 24:02:13:01, I saw 4 new menu items in the Battery Config menu.  They are:  Absorb Skip Days, Global Change Limit Amps, LBCO Disconnect %, and LBCO Connect %.  Don't know if they are fully active yet or only work with a generator since this update dealt with generators. i.e. will the LBCO % settings work with AC grid/MPPT charging?  NOTE: the LBCO Disconnect % will not change from 0%.
_ _ _ _ _
Dave /:\

Wizbandit

Seems you accidentally stumbled onto the secret button combination that enables all the unfinished/un-implemented functions. Press USER then MNGP2, select "Reset Factory Defaults" and those menu items will (should) go away.  We hid the functions that are not working and some may never work. 

aaapilot

Quote from: Wizbandit on February 25, 2024, 11:53:26 AMSeems you accidentally stumbled onto the secret button combination that enables all the unfinished/un-implemented functions. Press USER then MNGP2, select "Reset Factory Defaults" and those menu items will (should) go away.  We hid the functions that are not working and some may never work. 

Thanks Wizbandit, that's what happens when an old retired guy has nothing to do but stare at the MNGP2 and push buttons. At least I'm good at Beta Testing :) Until we can get our hands on a combox, I keep records/notes like the pic below ... there's a word for this! LOL
_ _ _ _ _

Highflyer

So just another logbook to keep filled out.  What are you going to do when Commbox does that for you like the Ipad and Jepps :)
Brian

The one thing is the one thing

aaapilot

Quote from: Highflyer on February 25, 2024, 03:44:48 PMSo just another logbook to keep filled out.  What are you going to do when Commbox does that for you like the Ipad and Jepps :)

Ain't that the truth!  Well, guess I'll have to log more time on the tractor and tend these 7 acres better :). Don't intend to do this forever, helps me learn how the system actually works and when I see anomalies, I have some data to troubleshoot.  The Commbox can't come too soon!  Seriously ..... you know how many hours of my life, and yours,  were waisted posting changes to paper Jeps!!!
_ _ _ _ _

Highflyer

Quote from: aaapilot on February 25, 2024, 03:58:41 PM
Quote from: Highflyer on February 25, 2024, 03:44:48 PMSo just another logbook to keep filled out.  What are you going to do when Commbox does that for you like the Ipad and Jepps :)

Ain't that the truth!  Well, guess I'll have to log more time on the tractor and tend these 7 acres better :). Don't intend to do this forever, helps me learn how the system actually works and when I see anomalies, I have some data to troubleshoot.  The Commbox can't come too soon!  Seriously ..... you know how many hours of my life, and yours,  were waisted posting changes to paper Jeps!!!

AMEN!
Brian

The one thing is the one thing