[Closed]. Classic 200 MNGP assembly

Started by Lya72, July 10, 2012, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

The screws are 6-32 thread and are 3/8 of an inch long. I do not know how readily available these would be but if you like I can gladly send 5 out. Simply Email me ryan@midnitesolar.com with your contact info and Walter can get them out the door today.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Lya72

OK Ryan,

The European equivalent may be difficult to find, so i sent an email.

Thanks for your support.

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

nigel

Hi Yann Ive spoken to Ryan and the screws are all ready on there way, Enjoy your Classic.

Nigel 

Lya72

Hi Nigel,

Present before and after the deal, it's a mark of professionnalism !!!

After a lot of fests and a few days of work, my Classic is producing since yesterday afternoon (15 july - 15:15 ).

I'm now in the manuals, to understand some things....

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

laszlo

Actually, there is also a rubber  flap (rectangular) that goes between the  MNGP and the chassis  that seems to be missing from the photo. It has a hole for the short network cable to pass thru. Yann -- do you have that? It's probably not critical but maybe there is a reason for it. My Classic I am using the MNGP in a remote location so MNGP is not mounted on the chassis so  I turned this rubber flap upside down so that there is is no hole for bugs to climb through.
4.6KW offgrid PV system, Classic 200, MX60, dual Magnum PAE 4448 inverters, Midnite combiner and disconnect boxes, e-panel,  WBJr, and 8 MN SPDs

boB

Quote from: laszlo on July 16, 2012, 10:24:59 PM
Actually, there is also a rubber  flap (rectangular) that goes between the  MNGP and the chassis  that seems to be missing from the photo. It has a hole for the short network cable to pass thru. Yann -- do you have that? It's probably not critical but maybe there is a reason for it. My Classic I am using the MNGP in a remote location so MNGP is not mounted on the chassis so  I turned this rubber flap upside down so that there is is no hole for bugs to climb through.

Those old rubbery flaps were there originally because there was some excess power coat paint in there that made for
a difficult fit of the MNGP into that recessed area.  It shouldn't be needed anymore and maybe the Classic in the picture
was a newer one.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

nigel

If this helps for the future  Serial Number  CLO2707

Nigel

Lya72

Hello,

The screws posted at Arlington on Jul 16, were received in France in July, the 23 and immediatly installed.

Thanks for your support.

Yann