just uploaded new firmware and I am getting OCP is off

Started by mtfalk64, February 03, 2013, 09:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtfalk64

Today I installed the December firmware update on my 150 classic.   It running but I am getting OCP is OFF.  Can anyone help with this.

SolarMusher

You just have to do a VMM.  To do this first turn the battery and solar power to the Classic off. Next, turn the battery power back on while holding the Left and Right arrows. Hold the arrows until the first "Solar, Wind or Hydro" screen pops up. Follow the on screen prompts and continue setup. Note: This will reset all settings to factory defaults. You will need to reset any custom settings such as Aux 1 and 2. You may want to write these settings down for reference prior to resetting the Classic.
Hope this help,
Erik
Off Grid with 4kw PV | 2x Classic 200/WBjr | 2x Outback VFX3648 Epanel | 3x SPD300 + 1x Schneider HEPD80 | Hub + Mate + PSX-240 | Volthium 400Ah/51.2V LFP battery bank + Trimetric | 1500 watts AC water heater | Kubota 11kw GL diesel generator

TomW

Yep, Eric nailed it. A common issue easily fixed. The error is not a big deal, either, if you let it go as is I don't think.

Enjoy!

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

mtfalk64