Are there any Midnight Solar T shirts?

Started by Nashville, March 24, 2013, 08:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westbranch

Hey DGD, enough slagging that 'white stuff' !

Where else do you think that authentic  'Glacial Ice",  that I will use in my MN logo etched monogrammed CRYSTAL 'Old Fashioned' glass to adequately prepare the interior environs of for the entrance of a gill of the  finest Amber Nectar, came from?
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

TomW

A classy portrait of Midnight the cat posed in front of your product line for my art room.

A bobble head doll of the same beast.

Shooters' accessories, glasses, ear plugs, a HAT, reactive targets picturing competitors products. Titanium targets of your product line to demonstrate they are truly bullet proof.

Ok I have gone completely off the wall now.

I suspect you have more shooters and / or coffee drinkers  than Martini guzzlers  as users. Or not.

I digress.

If you can't have fun, at least enjoy the ride!  :o

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

dgd

When all said and done I would be happy with a half decent quality baseball cap.  With the UV radiation here meaning bare skin (bald head) risk of burn in 10 minutes and ever increasing melanoma risk, the head covering becomes essential.
..but a beer glass would be nice too, and a... :P

dgd
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

mtdoc

I second the vote for a baseball type hat.  A hat and tee-shirt with just the simple Midnite Solar crescent moon logo would be great.!
Array 1: Sanyo HIT225 X 8 on Wattsun tracker. Array 2: Evergreen ES-E-225 X 12 on shed roof. Midnite e-panel with Outback GVFX3648, FNDC and Classic 150 X 2. 436 AH AGMs. Honda eu2000i X 2.

Nashville

Quote from: dgd on March 25, 2013, 09:01:02 PM
Racy in an 80's way...  ???

Yes, the artwork is reminiscent of Nagel, a popular 80's artist best known for Duran Duran's album Rio.

Nashville

Quote from: Nashville on March 25, 2013, 09:45:06 PM

Yes, the artistry on the boxes, etc, is quite similar to Nagel, an artist who was popular in the 1980's. I believe he was the artist who did Duran Duran's Rio album cover.

I vote for coffee mug and hat that hides solar panel on head : )

dgd

Quote from: Nashville on March 29, 2013, 04:40:21 PM
Yes, the artwork is reminiscent of Nagel, a popular 80's artist best known for Duran Duran's album Rio.

Just searched Patrick Nagel artwork and it just reminds me of MNs art. Some real nice images there that would just run well with the MNSolar theme although less racy  with a bottle of Gin and  cocktail glass than the semi naked flapper.   :P

Was just thinking that a Nagel type MN flapper image on the front of the Clipper box would be more pleasing to look at instead of that boring triple turbine image and would work well with the MN theme.  Also with a black cat at her feet, almost getting towards the Australian/French artist Bruno Dutot classic 'woman in red'

Dgd
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

nigel

Robin .......

I said promo stuff was lacking and fans like me and other fan posters are  prepaid to pay......even if 99.999% of the rest of the world dont
have a clue about Midnite (note not Midnight !!!) I had my ticking off for that many moons ago.....I and others sell Midnite gear because it works and makes our life easier.....most of my clients trust me and havent a clue what Im im installing........mail order is different.......they have made there own informed  decision... so ramp it up and make a few $$$$ at the same time. I have a Midnite Classic goes green project going on in my head, Ive bought the dirt bike just need the weather to warm up a bit and get in the workshop.........Hyper VOC was made for dirt bikes !!

Suggest you put Kim in charge of sales as she has the ability to sell Snow to Eskimos (haven´t ever rang her might make a big hole in my bank balance)... Kim thats a compliment hopefully !

Nashville